3 bedroom detached house for saleCarr Lane, Blyton Carr, Gainsborough
- Three DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Extensive Plot of Approx Two Acres
- Idyllic Location with Open Field Views
- 26 Purpose Built Boarding Kennels
Situated within the idyllic and rural location of Blyton Carr is this well appointed three bedroom detached property benefiting from an extensive plot of approximately two acres with pony paddock, twenty-six purpose built boarding kennels, five chalets for cats and barns.
Situated within the idyllic and rural location of Blyton Carr is this well appointed three bedroom detached property benefiting from an extensive plot of approximately two acres with pony paddock, twenty-six purpose built boarding kennels and five chalets. The property itself benefits from three DOUBLE bedrooms, two bathrooms, shower room, spacious kitchen/diner and a 25' lounge. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SHEER SPACE AND OPPORTUNITY BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With obscure uPVC double glazed rear entrance door, laminate wood flooring, stairs rising to the first floor, under stairs storage and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
A spacious, light and airy reception room having uPVC double glazed double doors to the rear aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators, wall lights and a feature brick fireplace with wooden mantle and solid fuel burner.
Kitchen / Diner
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for various appliances and further integrated appliances including an oven with four ring hob with cooker hood and a dishwasher; complete with ceramic tiled flooring, dual aspect uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted panel radiator and obscure uPVC double glazed doors leading out to the exterior and Barn.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a corner Jacuzzi bath; complete with tiled flooring, tiled walls and a wall mounted panel radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect, laminate wood flooring, built-in storage cupboard with shelving and doors to all bedrooms, shower room and bathroom.
A spacious double bedroom having dual aspect uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side, built-in wardrobes and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, TV point, wall mounted panel radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a double width shower tray with electric shower, tiled flooring and tiled walls. Door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath; complete with tiled flooring, tiled walls and a wall mounted panel radiator.
The property enjoys an extensive plot of approximately two acres accessed via double iron work gates benefiting from a low maintenance garden with raised brick built planters, ample off-road parking, pony paddock, twenty-six purpose built kennels and various outbuildings; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by hedgerow and fencing whilst further benefiting from outdoor lighting and open countryside views.
With roller door access, power, lighting, reception and office with puppy room and further kennels.
Having an inspection pit, three puppy kennels, eleven large kennels, five chalets in the cattery and a laundry/drying area (29'3" x 18'10")
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61433597.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.