3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. James Park Road, Margate, Kent
- 3 bedroom extended semi detached house
- Off road parking
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Summer house
- No Chain!
- EPC energy rating D (63)
This well presented family home is situated in St James Park Road between the ever popular village of Westgate on Sea with it's blue flag beaches and the bustling trendy town of Margate where you can enjoy beautiful sandy beaches and a main line train station providing easy access to London.
The hub of the home is the super modern kitchen/diner with high gloss cupboards, granite work surfaces and a breakfast bar. With fitted appliances and an additional utility room . The spacious lounge/diner was originally two rooms so there is plenty of room for the whole family. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Outside, the garden is ideal for those who like to entertain. Picture yourself outside sitting on the decking in the sun with the BBQ going, or maybe you would prefer to sit with your guests in the summer house at the end of the garden where there is light and electricity. The current owner uses this additional space as a games room/bar but could be made into a home office or gym if you would prefer.
This house is found in an ideal location, with schools, bus routes and two main line train stations close by.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 9'4 x 6'0 (2.85m x 1.83m)
- Lounge Area: 11'6 x 10'10 (3.51m x 3.30m)
- Dining Area: 15'2 x 11'11 (4.63m x 3.63m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 x 11'2 (3.89m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 11'1 (3.69m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'5 x 6'0 (2.57m x 1.83m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61434898.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10127749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.