3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleValley Road, Solihull
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Shower Room
- Two Reception Rooms (Lounge & Dining Room)
- Utility Room
- Side Garage
- Central Heating & Double Glazing (where specified)
IT'S LIKE WINNING THE LOTTERY! This is a brilliant buy with bags of potential to develop but in ready to move in condition! In a great SOLIHULL location and having a pretty much NEW kitchen and bathroom this property ticks all the boxes! CALL NOW AS THIS WILL SELL QUICKLY!
ITS LIKE WINNING THE LOTTERY! This is a brilliant buy with bags of potential to develop but in ready to move in condition! In a great SOLIHULL location and having a pretty much NEW kitchen and bathroom this property ticks all the boxes! CALL NOW AS THIS WILL SELL QUICKLY!
Dropped kerb onto a paved driveway providing off road parking, foregarden with plants and shrubs to borders, access to the garage and side gated access to the rear garden.
Via a double glazed front door, built-in storage cupboards (housing electric meters), a further obscure double glazed door and window into:
Staircase rising to the first floor, central heating radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and doors off to:
Dining Room 13' into bay x 11' 8" into recess ( 3.96m into bay x 3.56m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator, open fireplace with mantle and surround over.
Lounge 11' 10" into recess x 11' 8" ( 3.61m into recess x 3.56m )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, double glazed door giving rear garden access, central heating radiator, fireplace with mantle and surround over.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.36m )
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, gas hob and cooker with extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard and a door to:
Utility Room 10' 9" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.28m max x 2.57m max )
Tiled flooring, obscure double glazed windows to rear elevation, door giving garage access, double glazed door giving rear garden access, space and plumbing for a washing machine and a further door to:
Central heating radiator, low level flush W.C and tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access, two built-in storage cupboards and doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 4" into bay x 11' 8" into recess ( 4.06m into bay x 3.56m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 6" plus wardrobe ( 3.61m x 2.90m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, built-in wardrobes with sliding doors and a further built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.03m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
White suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush W.C, shower cubicle, floor to ceiling tiling, central heating radiator and an obscure double glazed window to rear elevation.
Paved patio area leading to a lawned area, plants and shrubs to borders with fencing to right hand boundary.
Garage 8' 7" x 15' 6" ( 2.62m x 4.72m )
Electric up and over metal door with an obscure double glazed window to side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61435595.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL202842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.