4 bedroom detached house for saleGROVE LANE, WALTHAM
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning and beautifully presented three possible four bedroom detached family home
- Superb extension to the rear creating a most beautifully sunroom with bifold doors opening the room to the garden
- Highly regarded and sought after location so early viewing is advised
- Beautiful landscaped gardens to the front and rear with ample off road parking
- Reception hallway, superb kitchen opening into the stunning sunroom, utility, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, gym and lobby
- Three bedrooms with beautiful bathroom to the first floor
- Fully refurbished over the past few years to a truly superb standard
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band F
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Simply beautiful!, what more can be said on this stunning three/possible four bedroom detached home situated within this tree lined lane in this sought after residential location within Waltham. Refurbished and remodelled throughout to a high standard with superb sun room to the rear with bi-folding doors opening fully to welcome the garden into the living space, viewing is truly the only way to appreciate the property that is on offer. With the standards expected such as double glazing, gas central heating, security system etc this spacious property briefly comprises reception hallway, lovely sitting room, modern and spacious breakfast kitchen, utility and cloakroom, superb sunroom, rear lobby/bootroom and a gym area or possible 4th bedroom. To the first floor you find three lovely sized bedrooms and a stunning bathroom with separate large shower area. Beautifully landscaped gardens creating an attractive yet low maintenance area ideal for home entertaining and a useful attached storage building which could be converted into an office or similar with views to the garden. Established frontage with ample off road parking. Once viewed this is a property that wont be forgotten.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61437016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8067701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.