5 bedroom house for saleGlenthorpe Road, Morden, SM4
- Two large bay-fronted reception rooms
- Spacious eat-in kitchen and second separate dining area
- Larger than average garden with out-building to the rear
- Five fantastic double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms, one with separate WC
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Great potential throughout
This wonderful double-fronted five bedroom house boasts fantastic potential throughout, with impressive entertaining space, larger-than-average garden, off-street parking and separate out-building.
The property is also ideally located just moments from the local shops and amenities on both Grand Drive and Martin Way and is within easy reach of both Raynes Park and central Wimbledon.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61437034.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1038005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.