1 bedroom apartment for saleHayes Road, Sully, Penarth
- modern ground floor apartment
- one double bedroom
- separate lounge
- kitchen /diner
- well presented
- concierge and pool and gym
An ideal property for the first time buyer or investor to purchase this ground floor apartment on this select development at Hayes point in sully being on the coastal path and providing 24 hour concierge access to swimming pool gym ,tennis courts and landscaped grounds.
An ideal property for the first time buyer or investor to purchase this ground floor apartment on this select development at hayes point in sully being on the coastal path and providing 24 hour concierge access to swimming pool gym ,tennis courts and landscaped grounds .The property is one bedroom with lounge ,kitchen diner and bathroom with allocated parking .
Enter into hallway with laminate flooring ,built in airing cupboard..
Kitchen /diner 16' 3" x 13' 5" ( 4.95m x 4.09m )
Fitted kitchen with full range of units in white laminate .Sink unit with mixer taps .Spotlights to ceiling .Appliances included extractor hob ,ceramic hob electric oven, microwave,fridge freezer and washing machine .Full length window to rear overlooking courtyard garden area .Door opening onto garden..Doorway into lounge .
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 5" ( 4.39m x 4.09m )
Well presented lounge with laminate flooring,spotlights to ceiling .Electric heater .Full length window and door to courtyard garden.
Bedroom 13' 4" x 10' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.12m )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes along one wall .Full length window to rear .Electric heater .
White suite with paneled bath with shower over ,low level wc and vanity unit with inset wash hand basin .Towel rail .Fully tiled walls and floor.
Access to enclosed courtyard garden .Landscaped grounds with tennis courts and access to coastal path .One allocated parking space .
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61438060.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.