4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRedstone Lane, Stourport-On-Severn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM & UTILITY
- GENEROUS SIZED CORNER PLOT
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- 19 FT BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- MUST BE SEEN
****EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****CORNER PLOT****NO UPWARD CHAIN****AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING****MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE****19 FT BREAKFAST KITCHEN****GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING****UTILITY & DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM****INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED****
An extended four bedroom semi detached property situated on a corner plot and offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, front, side and rear gardens and ample off road parking. Internal viewing advised!
Gate to front, hedged border with front and side lawn and path leading to entrance porch.
Double glazed obscure door to front, double glazed window to side, ceiling light, wood effect flooring and double glazed obscure door to entrance hallway.
Three ceiling lights, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator, built-in cupboard, further built-in cupboard with ceiling light and double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, opening to kitchen and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 15' 9" excluding recess x 14' 10" max ( 4.80m excluding recess x 4.52m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, fitted TV stand, gas fire with stone effect surround, gas central heated radiator and double doors to dining room.
Dining Room 14' 9" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.50m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed French doors to garden, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 19' 5" x 13' 9" ( 5.92m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed obscure door to rear, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, built-in cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, wine rack, worktops, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, five ring gas hob, integrated double electric oven, oven hood, integrated microwave and gas central heated radiator.
Utility Room 9' 9" x 7' 11" max ( 2.97m x 2.41m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, base units, worktops, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, sink with mixer tap, further sink with mixer tap and dispenser, wood effect flooring and door to downstairs cloakroom.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Access point to loft, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Master Bedroom 14' 1" x 11' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, built-in wardrobes with drawers, fitted shelving, gas central heated radiator and door to en-suite.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, extractor fan, spot lights, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, walk-in shower, heated towel rail and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, built-in mirror fronted wardrobes with shelving and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, built-in cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" max x 7' 2" ( 2.82m max x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, built-in cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner jacuzzi whirlpool bath with mixer tap and shower, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail and wood effect flooring.
Fenced and hedged borders, stoned driveway to rear, decked area, stoned area and single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61438063.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.