4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Pensnett, Brierley Hill, DY5
- A splendid, detached family home
- Four Bedrooms, two lounges, dining room
- Fitted Kitchen with utility/WC off
- House Bathroom/WC with shower
- Beautiful, lovingly maintained rear garden
- Greenhouse, shed, workshop/office
- Off Road Parking to the front
- MUST BE VIEWED
- EPC- E
A splendid, spacious detached property with beautiful gardens front and rear, briefly comprising a large paved driveway to the front with borders, entrance lobby leading to entrance hall with stairs to the first floor and doors off to: front lounge, rear sitting room, dining room leading to fitted kitchen, and utility room and WC to the rear. With covered access to the rear garden to the side of the property and a gated driveway. Upstairs the spacious landing leads to four good sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, and a house bathroom/WC with separate shower. The splendid gardens to the rear have been lovingly maintained and comprise patio with paths, greenhouse, shed and workshop with light and power (ideal home office!) with steps to a terraced vegetable garden and seating area to the rear.
Ideal family home, with potential! Viewing highly recommended, EPC E
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS IS ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS:
Entrance Lobby . having UPVC door to the front. glazed door with leaded lights to:
Entrance Hallway . Having stairs to the first floor landing. Door to the understairs cupboard. further doors leading to:
Lounge 3.66m x 4.32m (12`0 x 14`2). having feature fireplace with gas fire
Dinign Room 2.95m x 3.18m (9`8 x 10`5). having door to the outside, square arch to:
Kitchen 3.18m x 3.02m (10`5 x 9`11). having door to:
Rear Utility . having door to:
Downstairs WC 1.98m x 2.21m (6`6 x 7`3).
Second Utility 1.98m x 2.21m (6`6 x 7`3). having doors to the front & rear gardens
Rear Lounge 3.66m x 4.88m (12`0 x 16`0). sliding UPVC doors to the rear garden, feature fireplace with gas fire
First Floor Landing .
Bedroom Four 2.51m x 3.2m (8`3 x 10`6). having built in wardrobes
Bedroom One 4.6m x 3.07m (15`1 x 10`1). having built in wardrobes
Bedroom Three 3.28m x 4.88m (10`9 x 16`0). having built in wardrobes
Bedroom Two 3.18m x 2.84m (10`5 x 9`4). having built in wardrobes
House Bathroom 2.01m x 2.69m (6`7 x 8`10). having bath, seprate shower, WC.
Front Garden . having paved driveway with shrub boarders and double gates to side drive.
Rear Garden . having patio area with paths up the garden, beautifully landscaped garden with green house, garden shed, workshop , with terraces to rear
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61439779.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17975_707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.