5 bedroom terraced house for saleOrchard Road, Southsea
- SINGLE BAY & FORECOURT TERRACE HOUSE
- WITH HMO LICENCE TO PROVIDE 5 LETTING ROOMS
- CURRENTLY LET UNTIL NOV 2017
- IDEAL FOR STUDENTS OR PROFESSIONALS
- SITUATED JUST OFF GOLDSMITH AVENUE
- SOLD WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN
This single bay and forecourt terraced house has a HMO license to provide 5 letting rooms and currently has an income of £1,325pcm inclusive of bills with the potential of achieving up to £1,500pcm. Currently let to a mixture of students and professionals until November 2017 who would intend to stay longer should a new landlord wish to continue their tenancies. Presented in generally good decorative repair and with a low maintenance rear garden the accommodation comprises; Two double bedrooms on the ground floor, a kitchen open into a lounge area with side bay window, an additional smaller reception room, also handy for storage and a rear lobby with ground floor W.C.. Upstairs, three further double bedrooms and a shower room. Sold with no forward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PSSCC_502816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.