Plot for saleYarm Road, Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees
- Approved Planning Permission for Construction of Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Planning Application Ref: 15/2689/FUL
- Three Bedrooms & Three Bathrooms
- Proposed Site Area 645sqm² or 0.15 acres approx
- Proposed Building 1500 sq ft approx
- Prime Location Near Eaglescliffe Golf Club
- Detached Garage
- Development shall begin no later than 3 years from the date of decision.
- No Services Connected
We are delighted to offer for sale this outstanding residential development plot. Situated to the rear of 529 Yarm Road with its access being onto Muirfield Road, on the Popular Sunningdale estate. This prime residential development plot extends to approximately 645 sqm² or 0.15 acres. With its frontage and access from Muirfield Road this is a very pleasant site in a good residential area close to local Primary Schooling, Eaglescliffe Golf Course, Medical Centre, local arcade of shops, pubs and mainline rail station with links to London. The property has the benefit of full planning permission for the construction of a detached three bedroom dormer bungalow with detached garage and parking in accordance with Approval Notice Application Number 15/2689/FUL dated 4th November 2016 by Stockton On Tees Borough Council. Development shall begin no later than 3 years from the date of decision. We Highly recommend a viewing.
There is a covenant (type of contract) attached to the sale of the property. For further details please call roseberry newhouse on 01642 792488.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61441906.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.