5 bedroom detached house for saleHunnisett Close, Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5 bedroom detached executive home
- En suite?s to both bedroom 1 & 2
- Separate lounge & dining room
- Spacious Kitchen & utility room
- Detached double garage & plenty of parking
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £485,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This handsome detached house is one of just a few properties built by Swann Hill Homes approximately 13 years ago and is at the end of a very sought after cul-de-sac. In this quiet location you can enjoy countryside close by whilst still being able to walk to the local shops, Costa and amenities - you have the best of both worlds here. It has a great layout and plenty of space. Certainly the study should appeal to anyone working from home, it is a great size and is to the front of the property away from the main accommodation and household noise. The stylish kitchen enjoys views over the rear garden and has direct access to the utility room meaning there is tons of storage. The dining room is the ideal space for families and entertaining and the living room has space for everyone. With five large bedrooms, two of which contain built in wardrobes and two with en-suite shower rooms, the master bedroom enjoys the whole top floor, everybody will be pleased with their rooms. Even the family bathroom is a great size.The rear garden is both private and beautiful and has been thoughtfully designed to include everything you need in fact an orchard, fruits from cherries to apples. So, if you are looking for a quality home in a convenient, friendly location, then this house could be for you.
What the Owner says:
We were lucky enough to be the only owners of this lovely home. The cul-de-sac position means we get literally no passing traffic and that's why we picked it. We have been lucky enough to have fostered many children and this is a family home. The double garage offers invaluable storage and we were drawn to the masses of parking, enough for our caravan. We have decided to down size and may be even looking at retiring. We have our eye on a few properties already so would be happy to move quickly.
- Entrance hall
- Office: 10'0 x 6'9 (3.05m x 2.06m)
- Dining room: 13'2 x 9'10 (4.02m x 3.00m)
- Lounge: 17'0 x 15'6 (5.19m x 4.73m)
- Kitchen/breakfast room: 15'7 x 10'0 (4.75m x 3.05m)
- Utility: 6'6 x 5'4 (1.98m x 1.63m)
- Bedroom: 12'10 x 9'6 (3.91m x 2.90m)
- Bathroom: 7'6 x 7'5 (2.29m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom: 15'0 x 9'8 (4.58m x 2.95m)
- En-suite shower room: 8'8 x 7'11 (2.64m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom: 9'10 x 9'0 (3.00m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom: 13'0 x 10'1 (3.97m x 3.08m)
- Master bedroom: 18'6 x 16'3 (5.64m x 4.96m)
- En-suite shower room: 8'8 x 6'0 (2.64m x 1.83m)
- Double garage: 17'4 x 16'11 (5.29m x 5.16m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61442542.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.