4 bedroom terraced house for saleCROWLE DRIVE, GRIMSBY
- Four bedroom mid terrace property creating an ideal first time purchase
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Added bonus of off road parking which could accommodate two cars to the front
- Hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner and sitting room, bathroom and four bedrooms
- Established rear garden with various outbuildings and sheds
- Internal viewing is highly advised on this well proportioned property
- Established residential location providing good road links to the town centre
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Located within this established residential area, Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer to the market this ideal first time or investment purchase opportunity of a four bedroom mid terrace house with the added bonus of off road parking to the front. With the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing the property briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen/sitting room, landing, bathroom and four bedrooms. Ample off road parking to the front which could accommodate two cars and finally an established rear garden with lawn and patio areas and offering a range of outbuildings and storage sheds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61442917.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7657173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.