2 bedroom apartment for saleLowbridge Walk, Bilston
- Two bedroom Grade II Listed apartment
- Open plan lounge and modern kitchen diner
- Gated secure entrance with pleasant communal gardens
- Allocated parking space
- Viewing highly recommended
- Well presented throughout
"A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WHICH FORMS PART OF THIS FORMER BILSTON GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL!"
Comprising - entrance hall, open plan lounge kitchen, family bathroom, two bedrooms, allocated parking, communal gardens.
Two bedroom Grade II Listed apartment
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL?
We offer FREE selling valuations
DO YOU NEED A MORTGAGE?
Our fully qualified mortgage experts offer mortgage & remortgage advice
A wonderful opportunity to purchase a well presented two bedroom apartment which forms part of the former Bilston Girls High School. This gated development offers many of the original features. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Internally the property benefits from entrance hall, open plan lounge and fitted kitchen measuring 28ft 11 in length, family bathroom and two bedrooms.
Externally the property benefits from gated secure off road parking and communal lawns.
The Location & Area
Being conveniently situated to Bilston which offers a good range of local amenities to include shops and business. Lowbridge Walk is also conveniently located to Wolverhampton City centre which offers an extensive range of amenities, shopping and leisure facilities and a good selection of highly regarded schools and universities. The tram service running to and from Birmingham is also nearby.
Door to front, central heating radiator, telecom entry system, doors to various rooms.
Open Plan Lounge Kitchen 28' 11" max x 12' 6" max ( 8.81m max x 3.81m max )
Window to front, central heating radiator, telephone point, TV point, door to entrance hall, door to bedrooms one and two.
Fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, tiling to splash back, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for integrated washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 8' 7" ( 4.14m max x 2.62m )
Windows to front and side, central heating radiator, storage cupboard with wall mounted boiler, door to open plan lounge kitchen.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 8' 8" ( 4.52m x 2.64m )
Window to side, central heating radiator, door to lounge, door to open plan lounge kitchen.
Panelled bath with shower over and mixer taps, part tiled, central heating radiator, extractor fan, low level wc, door to entrance hall.
Gated secure allocated parking with communal gardens, bike shed, bin store, recycling area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61443709.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WVH316194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.