4 bedroom house for saleLittleworth Lane, Partridge Green, West Sussex, RH13
Offers in Region of
- SUSSEX FARM AND EQUESTRIAN ESTABLISHMENT
- 4/5 BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL FARMHOUSE
- SEPARATE TWO BEDROOM ANNEX AND GARAGING
- SUSSEX BARN WITH EXPIRED PLANNING PERMISSION AND OTHER OUTBUILDINGS
- BEAUTIFUL RURAL LOCATION
- COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES INCLUDING STABLES AND SAND SCHOOL
- SWIMMING POOL AND TENNIS COURT
RURAL HAMLET Set in just under 30 acres, this beautiful West Sussex farm and equestrian establishment. Refurbished main farmhouse with separate two bedroom annex and garaging, further Sussex barn with potential and other outbuildings. Beautiful rural location with lovely views and approached via long, private entrance driveway.
* Main farmhouse with 4/5 bedrooms * 4 reception rooms * Stunning kitchen/breakfast room with stunning utility/boot room * Garden/pool room with shower room and changing room * Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and dressing room * 3 further bedrooms * Family bathroom *
* Separate annex accommodation * Further Sussex barn with potential STPP * Overall grounds just under 30 acres * Swimming pool * Tennis court * Stable block * Office building * Tractor barn * Horse box barn * 44 ft hay barn * Garaging * Gated private driveway * Exquisite farm property * Rural hamlet location * Stunning countryside views *
An example of a delightful Sussex farm and equestrian establishment approached by a long and gated entrance drive and set at the edge of this rural hamlet of Littleworth to the north of Patridge Green.
This beautifully presented Grade II Listed farmhouse oozes charm and history, having been extensively modernised and improved to include four main reception rooms and a study/reading area to the mezzanine level. The oak fitted kitchen/breakfast room has an extensive range of integrated appliances including Rayburn and two-oven electric AGA with central island providing breakfast seating. Further improvements are the occasional bedroom five which is currently used as a garden/pool room with en-suite shower and changing area. From the rear lobby, there is access to a useful boot/utility room and the basement provides the perfect cellar for those with an extensive wine collection.
The first floor of the farmhouse comprises four bedrooms with the master having a luxurious en-suite shower room and separate dressing room. Three further bedrooms and a sumptuous family bathroom complete this level. Most of the windows on the first floor level enjoy either farm or countryside views.
A wealth of charm and character is apparent throughout this beautiful home with many exposed beams, Inglenook fireplaces, wood burning stoves and rural views.
We believe the property is mainly 17th Century with earlier origins with later additions and further alterations. Parts of the house are believed to encompass a medieval Hall House from the late 14th Century with a smoke bay added in the 16th Century and then the central chimney in the 17th Century.
The mature gardens sit to the south of the farmhouse enclosed by hedging, with a swimming pool to one corner and adjacent plant room. There is also a fenced wildlife pond beyond. The mature grounds have an overall size of just under 30 acres split into pasture land and with the whole enjoying views beyond and taking in this part of the Sussex countryside vista.
The farmhouse has a separate annex building of over 1,500 sq ft and is currently set up on the ground floor with a double garage, large sitting room, leading through to a fitted kitchen, with downstairs cloakroom and a bedroom on the ground level. The first floor of the annex has a 19ft bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The farm has many outbuildings including a horse box barn, separate tractor barn, farm office with kitchenette and shower room, stable block with tack room, 27ft garage, 44ft hay barn and a Sussex barn which in 2012 under Planning Application No DC/11/2653 had permission for conversion of barn (part) to habitable accommodation. Whilst this permission has subsequently lapsed, it is worth noting. Part of this barn is currently used as a duplex gym.
Stabling, sand school and pasture land, plus hay barn and horsebox barn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61444066.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GL & Co, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.