2 bedroom bungalow for saleCoombe Meadows, Chillington, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
Offers in Excess of
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- 2 double bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobes
- Kitchen and bathroom modernised
- Windows, front and rear doors replaced
- Conservatory with new overhead blinds
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage and off road parking
- Close to local amenities
33 Coombe Meadows is a well situated semi-detached bungalow on a corner plot in this quiet cul-de-sac yet within walking distance of all the local amenities this popular village has to offer. With a west facing sitting room and a separate conservatory off the kitchen, there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden, with off road parking to the front with a single garage.
The village of Chillington has its own amenities including a post office and health centre. There is a primary school in the neighbouring village of Stokenham and fine parish churches in Stokenham and Sherford. The village is conveniently placed for easy access to the Salcombe and Dart estuaries, renowned for their sailing, and is also close to the beautiful South Devon coastline where there is a marvellous selection of beaches and coves linked by spectacularly rugged cliffs and headlands.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61444099.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN060269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.