3 bedroom flat for saleFlat 7, 2 Hesperus Crossway, Granton, Edinburgh, EH5 1GH
- Well-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, first-floor flat, with a private balcony and superb views, set in a modern, factored, harbour-front development.
- Located in popular Granton area, north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, an open-plan living / dining room and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Features include underfloor heating in all rooms, multiple TV and telephone points, contemporary bathroom suites and lighting, and good integrated storage including wardrobes for each bedroom.
- In addition, there is a lift service, video entry system, communal courtyard with play park, and secure underground parking for residents, together with unrestricted surface parking.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, first-floor flat, with a private balcony and superb views, set in a modern, factored, harbour-front development, located in popular Granton area, north-west of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout, and features two built-in store cupboards with lighting, and the video entry system. A spacious, dual-aspect living space features a patio door to the private balcony, and wood-effect flooring. the fitted kitchen is set to the rear of the room and includes a sink with drainer, unit downlights, washing machine, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splashback. The master bedroom is front facing with a view to the harbour and includes carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting; whilst an en-suite shower room has a fitted two piece suite and a cubicle with mains mixer. Bedroom two is also front facing, and has a patio door to the balcony and carpeted flooring. Bedroom three has a side aspect view; whilst the family bathroom is set internally off the the hall and features a fitted three piece suite including a shower above the bath. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6502396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.