3 bedroom character property for saleOak Tree Barn, Low Farm Court, Womersley, Doncaster
- GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £330,000
- Beautiful Barn Conversion
- Sought After Village
- Double Garage & Driveway
- NO CHAIN
*GUIDE PRICE: £300,000-£330,000* A STYLISH & EXTENDED BARN CONVERSION boasts large DOUBLE GARAGE, master bedroom with en suite and an ATTRACTIVE REAR GARDEN. This DELIGHTFUL STONE barn oozes CHARM & CHARACTER and is offered to the market with NO CHAIN!
This characterful three bedroom barn conversion is nestled in the much sought after rural village of Womersley, charming and quaint and still covered by the NHBC until August 2021. Within easy reach of both the M62 and A1 motorway networks reaching centres such as Leeds, Doncaster and Wakefield in under half an hour, ideal for those wishing to commute. Accommodation has been extended by the current owner and is presented to a high standard throughout, briefly comprising; entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious living room opening on to the light and airy family/garden room, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is set on a generous plot and boasts an attractive, enclosed and lawned garden to the rear along with a large driveway leading to a detached double garage which provides ample off street parking. Offers the usual requirement of double glazing as well as having the luxury of under floor heating throughout. Internal inspection is essential to appreciate the quality and charm that this exceptional property has to offer.
This characterful three bedroom barn conversion is nestled in the much sought after rural village of Womersley, charming and quaint yet within easy reach of both the M62 and A1 motorway networks reaching centres such as Leeds, Doncaster and Wakefield in under half an hour, ideal for those wishing to commute. Accommodation has been extended by the current owner and is presented to a high standard throughout, briefly comprising; entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious living room opening on to the light and airy family/garden room, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is set on a generous plot and boasts an attractive, enclosed and lawned garden to the rear along with a large driveway leading to a detached double garage which provides ample off street parking. Offers the usual requirement of double glazing as well as having the luxury of under floor heating throughout. Internal inspection is essential to appreciate the quality and charm that this exceptional property has to offer.
With tiled flooring, built in boiler cupboard and access to cloakroom.
Offering a white two piece suite including; low level W.C. and wash hand basin inset into vanity unit. Tiled flooring, part tiling to walls, window to side and down lighting.
Living Room 24' max x 14' 5" ( 7.32m max x 4.39m )
A spacious, light and airy living room which benefits from Amtico flooring, useful understairs storage, two feature arrow slit windows, glazed french doors opening on to family room, door opening to the front of the property and oak staircase leading to first floor.
Family/garden Room 14' 11" x 9' 7" ( 4.55m x 2.92m )
A lovely addition to the home with carpeted flooring, exposed stone wall, two rear facing double glazed windows, a side facing double glazed window, two sky light windows, down lighters and timber glazed french doors opening on to rear garden.
Dining Kitchen 16' 9" x 15' 3" ( 5.11m x 4.65m )
A spacious fitted kitchen, offering a range of cream wall and base units with complimentary laminate work surfaces, incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, space for a range cooker, extractor hood and a range of integrated appliances including; dishwasher, washing machine and a separate fridge & freezer. There is a matching dresser unit with glass display units and inbuilt wine chiller, tiled flooring, part tiling to walls, exposed feature beams and three side and rear facing double glazed windows.
The galleried landing boasts exposed beams, window to front with open views over the parkland and useful airing cupboard.
Master Suite 16' 9" max x 15' 11" max ( 5.11m max x 4.85m max )
A large double bedroom which is carpeted and open to the full pitch of the roof with exposed feature beams, offers rear and side facing double glazed windows and access to the en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Part tiled shower room with concealed cistern low level w.c., vanity unit and glazed corner shower unit with sliding doors. Also offers down lighting, side facing double glazed windows and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 15' x 6' 5" ( 4.57m x 1.96m )
Another carpeted bedroom with double glazed window to rear and open pitch roof with exposed beams.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 7' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.41m )
A third carpeted bedroom with double glazed window to front offering lovely open views and exposed beams.
A stylish house bathroom which is partly tiled with white three piece suite comprising; 'P' shaped bath with mains rain head shower and glazed screen over and full width fitted vanity unit with wash hand basin and concealed cistern low level W.C. There is a chrome heated towel rail, down lighting and rear facing arrow slit window.
The property is set on a good sized plot and to the front is a paved path leading to entrance with gravelled areas to either side. To the rear is a generous, mainly lawned garden which is enclosed with wrought iron railing between stone pillars and offers a paved patio seating area. The ideal setting for entertaining or for families with children.
The spacious stone built detached double garage, with power light and up and over wooden doors provides ample off street parking, with an extensive driveway that offers access to the entrance grounds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61444528.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON110708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.