3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale10 Redhall Gardens, Redhall, Edinburgh, EH14 2DN
- Well presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached house over two levels, with a driveway and gardens.
- Set on a residential street, located in Redhall, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including a partially floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from an easily maintained private rear garden, with lawn, patio and a timber shed, and to the front, a large garden with a multi-car driveway.
- Home Report available online.
Well presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached house over two levels, with a driveway and gardens. Set on a residential street, located in Redhall, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has laminate flooring, a storage cupboard, carpeted stairs leading up to the landing and serves each room on the ground floor. The front facing living room is bright and spacious, featuring carpeted flooring and a living flame gas fire with a stone hearth. The dining kitchen which has a door opening onto the rear garden, is fitted with contemporary units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, wood-effect flooring and space for dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, double electric oven, slimline dishwasher, fridge, freezer and freestanding washing machine. The fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a modern white two-piece suite with a mixer tap shower. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a fitted wardrobe, and ample space for freestanding furniture. Bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeting, whilst single bedroom three also features a storage cupboard. Redhall is located three miles south-west of the city centre. There is a range of local shops, a Sainsbury's superstore in the immediate area, a 24 hour Asda superstore at nearby Chesser, and extensive shopping at the Gyle Shopping Centre. Leisure facilities include Craiglockhart Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, and Edinburgh Corn Exchange. There are pleasant walks along the Union Canal, and direct links to Edinburgh's cycle path network. Schooling within the area is well represented from nursery to senior level, and an efficient public transport network operates to most parts of the city and the surrounding areas. The city bypass and main motorway networks are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8062024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.