3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLarch Road, Cleethorpes
- Detached property
- Lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Utility and ground floor wc
- Three bedrooms, one with en-suite and bathroom
- Off road parking, garage and gardens
- EPC RATING: D
This is a detached property briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility, further reception room, down stairs w.c and bedroom one to the ground floor, to the first floor there are two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Off road parking to the front elevation, enclosed rear garden and garage with wooden extension attached.Set in a quiet location in small cul-de-sac just off Beaufort Crescent this detached property is now seeking new owners to move in and take advantage of the perfect lay out, a deceptively spacious home will appeal to many different people whether moving to the area, first time home, family or buy to let either way it bodes well for all buyers. A lovely warm lounge where you can sit back and relax after a hard day and a compact kitchen is a perfect place to cook up a storm. On a summers day you might want to retire to the enclosed rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61445368.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6690821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.