1 bedroom bungalow for saleBoyce Way, Plaistow, E13
- Impressive one bedroom bungalow
- Offers spacious and naturally bright interiors
- Sizable reception room with ample space to dine
- Benefits a separate kitchen with garden access
- Boasts an outbuilding/shed with mains electric
- In a quiet residential area
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Great parks and transport links close by
This fantastic one bedroom bungalow, boasts a spacious and light-filled reception room, with a sizeable double bedroom, separate kitchen and further benefits a large garden with a mains electric fitted shed.
Boyce Way is situated in a peaceful residential area, tucked away from the main streets. With nearby local shops as well as the more extensive shopping close by in Westfield Stratford. Plaistow Underground Station is the nearest transport link.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1037706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.