1 bedroom retirement property for saleGranada Road, Southsea
- One Bedroom Second Floor Retirement Flat
- Living Room with Bay Window
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
- Modern Shower Room
- Electric Heating System
- Communal Garden and Facilities
- Total Approx Floor Area - 508 Sq Ft
This one bedroom, second floor retirement apartment is located a short distance to Canoe Lake and Seafront within a popular block of similar properties. Local buses link the property to Palmerston Road Shopping precinct with Debenhams and Knight & Lee department stores. Internally the accommodation comprises an entrance hall with built in storage cupboard, living room, kitchen, double bedroom and shower room. The complex hosts a a communal lounge with kitchen, as well as laundry facilities and communal gardens. All rooms are serviced with Careline emergency pull cords. The maintenance charge includes water rates and TV License, as well as use of all the facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61446646.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7717103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Southsea Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.