4 bedroom house for saleRidley Avenue, Mangotsfield, Bristol, BS16 9QN
- Fantastic Family Home
- 3/4 Bedrooms * Large Entrance Hallway
- 1/2 Receptions * Utility Room
- Beautifully Appointed Kitchen/Diner
- Balcony * Large Lounge
- Very Well Presented Accommodation
- Bathroom * En-Suite * Cloakroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden * Parking & Garage
If you are looking for a TOP QUALITY property to buy, you've got to view this!!
Located within this popular area and close to all road networks is this EXCEPTIONAL property which in brief offers the following accommodation.
On entering the property you will find a large and inviting hallway with access to the integral garage, cloakroom, utility room and an additional reception room / bedroom 4.
To the first floor can be found a STUNNING kitchen/dining room which is fitted with a fridge, freezer, double oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher. To the front is a large lounge with access to the balcony. To the second floor is 3 further bedrooms, master with en-suite and a family bathroom.
Externally the property offers a lawned rear garden with decking and rear access. To the front is a driveway and garage.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all on offer in this lovely all round property, please cal 01179 574000 to book a time.
From our office in Downend take the 1st left into Salisbury Road and follow down to the junction. Turn right onto Northcote road and follow up into the village and go straight over the mini round about and proceed past Mangotsfield School and continue through the traffic lights and over the next mini roundabout until you reach the next roundabout turn right into the Beaufort Vale development. Proceed around the feature green where you will find number 17 Ridley Avenue on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 411231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.