3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCranston Gardens, , Chingford
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- South Chingford location
- Highams Park Station half a mile a way
- Downstairs shower room
- Garage to the rear
- Large rear garden
- EPC energy rating E (52)
If you are looking for a beautiful family home located in the heart of South Chingford then look no further than this spacious 3-bedroom end of terrace house.When entering this home, you will almost immediately get a sense of space it has to offer. The impressive size through lounge has a general sense of warm character gained from features such as the classic fireplace, ideal for cosy winter evenings. The eye-catching extended kitchen/breakfast room creates even more accommodation for the family to enjoy, and this space looks out onto the beautiful garden space complete with a patio area, a large grass space and an extremely convenient rear garage.Upstairs there are two double bedrooms both benefitting from fitted wardrobes, a single bedroom and a good size family bathroom.With this location, you have a wide range of transport links close by including Highams Park Station giving you simple and direct access to Liverpool Street in approximately 30 minutes! In the area, there is a large number of local amenities that would be beneficial for the family, including some of the best primary schools Chingford has to offer! This home has massive amounts of potential and we advise viewings immediately to avoid any disappointment.
What the Owner says:
When we first viewed our home, it was initially the space and potential that attracted us. When we moved in we made huge efforts in making improvements throughout and ultimately made it our own!
The neighbours have always been friendly and the area has truly served us well.
We love our home but moving for us means being closer to family which for us means the most.
We wish the new owners every happiness for the future.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area/Dining Area: 22'11 (6.99m) narrowing to 11'11 at narrowest point (3.63m) x 11'0 (3.36m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 16'2 x 10'11 (4.93m x 3.33m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 9'0 (4.17m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 8'9 (3.48m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 7'0 (3.05m x 2.14m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61449214.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51011735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.