3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFORGE WAY, HOLTON LE CLAY
- Well proportioned three bedroom detached bungalow
- Popular village location with a good range of local amenities
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Entrance porch, bay fronted lounge, inner hallway, three bedrooms and a bathroom
- Well proportioned kitchen with sun/dining room extension to the rear
- Driveway and detached garage
- Established front and rear gardens
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
Situated within the popular village of Holton Le Clay, Crofts estate agents are pleased to be offering for sale this well proportioned three bedroom detached bungalow. Creating an ideal purchase for a variety of buyers the property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and provides easy access to the villages ample amenities and infants schools. The accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance porch, living room, inner hallway, well proportioned bathroom, three good sized bedrooms and finally a good sized kitchen opening onto a sun/dining room extension to the rear. Established front and rear gardens with the rear enjoying a good degree of privacy. Driveway and detached garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61449652.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8062513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.