2 bedroom apartment for saleAcorn Drive, Lyde Green, Bristol, BS16 7FU
- Fantastic Detached Coach House
- Open Plan Living Space
- 2 Large Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite & Bathroom * Viewing Essential
- Utility Cupboard * No Chain
- Garage For Parking * En-Suite To Bed 1
- Large And Impressive Private Ent Hallway
- Brand New - Former Show/Home Office
Michael Nicholas are delighted to offer to the sales market this outstanding DETACHED Coach House which is located within the highly popular Lyde Green Development. The property is BRAND NEW (former sales office) and extremely UNIQUE in design, style and layout. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate all on offer so don't delay and avoid disappointment.
In brief the Coach House offers the following accommodation.
You enter the property via your own PRIVATE entrance door which leads you into a large and inviting entrance hallway. The hallway provides direct access to the garage and the staircase to the main accommodation.
On the first floor you will find a well planned and spacious open plan lounge/kitchen, a utility room, a large hallway which proceeds to 2 large double bedrooms (master with en-suite facilities) and a family bathroom.
Further benefits include, double glazing, central heating and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
From the Emersons Green Sainsbury's roundabout on the Avon Ring road, turn in to Willowherb Road, where Acorn Drive can be found off to the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 411262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.