1 bedroom apartment for saleBartholomew Street, Hythe, Kent
- 1 bedroom 1st floor apartment
- Direct access to communal gardens, no onward chain
- Re-fitted kitchen, shower room
- Close to town centre
- Over 60s retirement only
This retirement apartment is exclusively for the over 60s and is ideal for anyone looking for that extra bit of support in a like-minded community. You can choose to join in with the activities in the communal lounge or simply do your own thing.Although this apartment is situated on the first floor, as the building is built into the hillside you have ground floor access to the rear. This is perfect, especially during the warmer months as you can sit in your lounge and enjoy the cool breeze coming through the patio door or you can sit outside in the communal gardens.The bedroom is generously proportioned with a built-in wardrobe and there is still plenty of space for a chest of drawers and dressing table. The bathroom has had the bath removed and a large walk-in shower fitted so you will not need to worry about getting in and out of a bath, which can sometimes be a struggle.The communal laundry room is on the same level as this apartment and there is also a guest suite, so when your friends and family want to come to visit this can be booked by the house manager.
What the Owner says:
In the two years that I have lived here I have been very happy as all the residence are supportive and welcoming. I have found the town centre very handy as it is just a short walk down the hill, where you will find an excellent selection of shops, cafes and restaurants. We also have a Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Aldi and Icelands, making shopping very easy. Since moving in I have re-fitted the kitchen.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 13'3 x 11'7 (4.04m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen: 7'2 x 5'10 (2.19m x 1.78m)
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 5'10 (2.01m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom: 15'6 up to fitted wardrobes x 8'7 (4.73m x 2.62m)
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61451266.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.