2 bedroom flat for sale16 Quarry Place, Cambuslang, Glasgow, G72 7AU
- Seldom available upper flat
- Preferred main door access
- Substantial rear garden
- Pleasant open aspects to the front
- Immaculate order throughout
- Prime cul-de-sac position
- Sought after location
Tel: 0141 647 3322
This is a beautifully presented and seldom available, main door upper cottage flat with a large rear garden and splendid open aspects to front, sitting at the head of a small cul-de-sac in a much sought after and established pocket of Cambuslang.
The property is offered for sale in first class order and extends to a small vestibule with stair leading off to the upper reception hallway and all main apartments. Enjoying open aspects to front is a tastefully decorated lounge with focal point fireplace and an adjacent double sized bedroom with a useful over stair store cupboard off. The master bedroom is rear facing and features wall length fitted wardrobes providing good shelve and hanging space. There is a small inner hallway off the lounge giving access to an extensively fitted breakfasting kitchen and a well-appointed bathroom comprising a white three piece suite with electric shower over bath.
The specification includes double glazing and a system of gas fired central heating.
Externally, there is a substantial private garden to rear which is level, fully enclosed and mainly laid in lawn with a small patio area.
The property enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac setting in Cambuslang and is close to a host of local amenities including shops and public transport services. Nearby Stonelaw Road provides a more extensive range of shops, supermarkets and train station. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
The Energy Performance rating on this property is D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61452040.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 86970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pacitti Jones, Burnside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.