2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolmsey Green, Beck Row, Bury St. Edmunds
- Semi detached period cottage
- In need of further refurbishment
- Two double bedrooms
- Large garden and ample parking
- Oil fired central heating
This superb period cottage is in need of further refurbishment and updating but offers huge potential for a super family home.
This is a superb and rare opportunity to acquire this delightful period cottage which has been partly refurbished and is in need of further refurbishment, updating and completion. The property provides a good size kitchen with a living room/dining room, downstairs bathroom and to the first floor two good size bedrooms. The property benefits from ample parking to the side and a large rear garden which is fully enclosed and gives a high degree of privacy. If you are looking for a project and a home that has huge potential then look no further.
The Property Comprises
Enclosed Entrance Lobby
Where the oil fired central heating boiler is housed. Entrance into the:
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.34m )
Providing a range of wooden wall and base level units with a one and a half bowl ceramic sink, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, built in oven and electric ceramic four ring hob, quarry tiled flooring.
Living Room 13' 5" x 11' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.56m )
With an exposed brick fireplace with wood burner, radiator, opening to the:
Dining Area 12' 8" max x 7' 10" ( 3.86m max x 2.39m )
With tiled flooring, double doors leading out onto the rear gardens, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Providing a panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with cupboards under for storage, there are also fitted storage cupboards to the side, close coupled wc, vinyl floor covering, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Providing access into the insulated loft space.
Bedroom One 13' 5" max x 10' 1" ( 4.09m max x 3.07m )
With a feature fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.95m )
With a dado rail and some feature tongue and groove, radiator and views over the rear gardens.
As previously mentioned the property does have a gravelled driveway to the side and there is ample parking for several vehicles. To the rear of the property there is a rear garden which again does need some attention but provides a brick patio seating area, some mature trees, garden shed and a garage/workshop. The gardens are fully fenced and predominantly laid to lawn and do offer a high degree of privacy.
The property is a period property and is approximately 250 years old and is partly constructed of clunch. Over recent months some work has been done to improve the property but further work is required. The property has recently had the entire roof replaced. All the double glazing has been replaced other than the bathroom window. A wood burner has also been installed. The dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer may be included in the sale price or under separate negotiations.
On entering Beck Row proceed along the High Street and turn right onto Holmsey Green. This cottage can then be found a short distance along on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61454369.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.