2 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Side, Hutton Rudby, Yarm, North Yorkshire
- Character Cottage Overlooking the Village Green
- Two Bedrooms
- Oil Central Heating
- Log Burner and Open Fire
- Exposed Beams, Stripped Wood Doors and Floors
- Two Reception Rooms
- Sunny Rear Garden with Outbuilding
- Cloakroom and Utility Room
- Modern Bathroom and Kitchen
This two bedroom character cottage is ideally located on the village green close to shops, school and amenities. The property offers a wealth of character features with exposed beams, sash windows, stripped wood doors and floorboards, open fire and log burner whilst benefitting from a modern kitchen and bathroom. The interior is unusually spacious comprising; entrance porch, living room with open fireplace, dining area with stove leading to the kitchen with utility and cloakroom. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally there is a sunny rear garden with outbuilding. The property also benefits from oil central heating.
Hutton Rudby is a superb village to live in with popular village primary school, sports clubs, three pubs/food and new village store and petrol station.
Access for the A19 North and South for commuting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61454638.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YRL150080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.