3 bedroom flat for saleGeorge Street, Marylebone, W1H
- Secure entry, porter service and lift to the third floor
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with fireplace
- Sleek kitchen with Subzero fridge/freezer and Wolf oven
- Original wood floors, windows and radiators
- Phillipe Starck fixtures and fittings throughout
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Bathroom, shower room and guest cloakroom
Set within a beautiful portered mansion block, this stunning three bedroom loft-style apartment provides a wealth of naturally bright living space with high ceilings and fresh modern décor.
A wide range of popular shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants can be found around Baker Street, Marylebone High Street and Oxford Street. Hyde Park and Regent's Park are also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61454665.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1038697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.