4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCYNTHIA ROAD, GRIMSBY
- Four/five bedroom semi-detached family home
- Highly popular location set down a small cul de sac
- Added bonus of ample off road parking and detached garage
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Hallway, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, rear lobby and snug/5th bedroom
- Landing, four bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor
- Low maintenance gardens to three aspects
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Situated within the well regarded location of Old Clee on the fringes of Grimsby and Cleethorpes, Crofts estate agents are pleased to be offering for sale this extended four/possible five bedroom semi-detached located within this small cul de sac just off Clee Crescent. Offering uPVC double glazing and gas central heating the property has been extended to create a spacious family home with ample off road parking and detached garage. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, rear hallway and snug or possible fifth bedroom. To the first floor you find a landing, four bedrooms and a bathroom. Gardens to the front, side and rear elevations along with ample off road parking and detached garage. Viewing is considered a must on what in this agents opinion will be a most popular property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61455604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8089965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.