3 bedroom detached house for saleNewport Road, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Off road parking with carport
- 2 reception rooms
- Close to the amenities of Sandown & Shanklin
- EPC energy rating E (43)
This beautifully presented three bedroom detached house will tick all your boxes if your looking for a family sized home. As soon as you walk in you will see not a paintbrush will be required. Take your shoes off in the entrance porch and step inside to see that you have a front lounge, ideal for the evenings and also a second reception room that opens out to a conservatory, a lovely light and sociable space.
The modern kitchen is a dream for all those budding Nigella's out there. There is a ground floor toilet which saves running upstairs when nature calls. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a stylish shower room. This home is double glazed and centrally heated with gardens and secure gates for your parking. Situated between Sandown and Shanklin all the amenities are on your doorstep.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'0 x 13'11 (4.58m x 4.24m)
- Dining Room: 12'4 x 11'6 (3.76m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen: 14'0 x 9'3 (4.27m x 2.82m)
- Conservatory: 10'8 x 10'3 (3.25m x 3.13m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 12'0 (4.58m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 10'3 (3.74m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'5 x 8'2 (2.87m x 2.49m)
- Shower Room
- Off Road Parking with Carport
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61457251.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.