3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEDGE AVENUE, SCARTHO
- Three bedroom corner plot end of terrace
- Modern throughout - Very well presented
- Large garden area to three sides of the house
- Available to view immediately
- Two double bedrooms and one single
- Modern family bathroom suite
- Brilliant energy rating due to boiler and insulation
- Energy performance rating C & Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to offer this modernly presented three bedroom end of terrace property, located in Scartho, Grimsby. Ideal location for the Grimsby Hospital or people wanting to be close to the town centre, this property is also within easy reach of local schools and good bus routes. The house comprises of entrance hallway, front lounge, rear dining room with sliding doors onto the rear decking, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom and the modern family bathroom. The garden surrounds the house on three sides and due to its corner plot location, its a fantastic size and a big selling feature of the house. Crofts are carrying out viewings on the property immediately so contact our office to arrange yours today.
10' 2'' x 11' 2'' (3.11m x 3.41m)
The second of the bedrooms is another double room located to the rear of the house. Rear uPVC window and gas central heated radiator.
9' 8'' x 7' 3'' (2.94m x 2.2m)
The third bedroom is the single room located to the front of the house and has a storage cupboard which comes from the staircase which runs under the room.
5' 6'' x 7' 7'' (1.68m x 2.31m)
The bathroom is a very modern suite and is sure to be a key selling point to the house. Bath, sink and toilet with two windows providing a good level of light into the room.
Located on a corner plot, there is a good size garden to the front, side and rear and overall is low maintenance. The back garden has faux grass over in the seating area and towards the back of the house there is a decked area. The back garden has two outbuildings which provide secure storage.
12' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.9m x 3.21m)
The lounge is located to the front of the house and has a uPVC window and gas central heated radiator. Modern decoration throughout, new grey fitted carpets and overall a very nice well presented year.
10' 5'' x 8' 11'' (3.18m x 2.73m)
A bright dining space with sliding uPVC doors onto the rear decking area. There is an opening from the dining room which then leads into the kitchen.
10' 5'' x 8' 4'' (3.18m x 2.54m)
The kitchen is a good size and has a range of wall and base units which provide a good level of storage and worktop space throughout the kitchen. The washing machine and cooker will be included in the sale.
13' 2'' x 10' 4'' (4.02m x 3.14m)
The main bedroom is located to the front of the house and has a full wall of fitted wardrobes which overall creates more space in the room as there is no need for further wardrobes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61457350.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6685003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.