3 bedroom terraced house for saleFRASER STREET, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 bedroom terrace property
- No forward chain
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heated
- Ideal first time purchase or buy to let
- Three bedrooms
- Neutral throughout
- Nearby to local amenities
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
- REDUCE PRICE
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this spacious terrace property which is located within close proximity to Grimsby town centre. An ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment, this property is expected to be popular and therefore comes with viewing highly advised. Internal viewing will reveal a lounge, dining room and newly fitted modern kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms making it ideal for a family. There are low maintenance front and rear gardens and the property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
15' 5'' x 12' 9'' (4.69m x 3.89m)
The dining room has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
12' 8'' x 7' 10'' (3.85m x 2.39m)
The kitchen has a uPVC window to the side elevation, vinyl flooring and a range of fitted units to base and eye level with a stainless steel sink and drainer and complimentary tiling.
A lobby area has a uPVC door to the rear garden and vinyl flooring.
7' 9'' x 6' 7'' (2.37m x 2.01m)
The bathroom has an opaque uPVC window to the rear elevation, a heated towel rail and vinyl flooring. There is also a white three piece suite.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a carpeted floor.
13' 2'' x 10' 6'' (4.01m x 3.19m)
Bedroom one has a uPVC window to the front elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
12' 4'' x 9' 11'' (3.76m x 3.02m)
Bedroom two has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
12' 7'' x 7' 10'' (3.84m x 2.40m)
Bedroom three has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
Both the front and rear gardens are low maintenance.
13' 0'' x 10' 5'' (3.97m x 3.17m)
The lounge is accessed through a uPVC front door with a uPVC window to the front elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61458442.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8095365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.