3 bedroom terraced house for saleFarmer Road, Leyton
- Three bedrooms
- Victorian terrace
- Immaculate condition
- Moments to Brooks Farm
- Close to Francis Road
- Close to Leyton Midland Road Station
A beautifully finished, expertly arranged three bedroom Victorian terrace. Laid out over three floors, you have two bathrooms, a large through lounge and an extensive private garden to the rear. Nearby schools are good to excellent and Leyton Midland Road station is less than a minutes walk away on foot.
Your garden is a well-maintained mix of patio, lawn and slate gravel, with fresh timber fencing on either side.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be enjoying some truly stunning Design & Decor – the 250 square foot through lounge has original timber floorboards underfoot, painted white for a a bright and airy feel and flooded with natural light thanks to a large bay window.
The first floor has two generous bedrooms – eighty and one hundred and fifty square feet respectively – as well as the family bathroom, a vintage masterpiece with designer floor tiles, metro tiled splashbacks and classic fittings.
The converted loft on the second floor hosts the master bedroom, almost 200 square foot with a large skylight, views over your large garden and an adjacent shower room that's every bit as immaculate as the main bathroom on the floor below.
- Leyton leisure centre, with pools, gym and a large studio is just a half mile away on foot.
- Brooks Farm, an open farm perfect for kids, is right around the corner.
- You're well served for schools, you have six primary/secondaries nearby, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted and including the 'Outstanding' Riverley Primary & Barclay Primary which is also close by.
Entrance Hall -
Through Lounge - 7.5m x 3.3m (24'7" x 10'9") -
Kitchen - 2.9m x 2.9m (9'6" x 9'6") -
Lean To -
Bedroom - 4.1m x 3.3m (13'5" x 10'9") -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 2.3m (11'1" x 7'6") -
Bathroom - 2.8m x 2.3m (9'2" x 7'6") -
Bedroom - 4.9m x 4.1m (16'0" x 13'5") -
Shower Room - 2.3m x 2.0m (7'6" x 6'6") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"There can't be too many children in London who can see Alpacas from their bedroom window but thanks to nearby Brooks Farm, our son is lucky enough to. There are also a number of other great parks within 10 minutes walk of the house.
For adults, we're around the corner from the new Perky Blenders coffee shop (which does delicious cocktails in the evening) as well as being walking distance from Francis Road with it great restaurants, delis, florists and bookshops. There are also a number of great pubs (The Technical, The Northcote and The Star of Leyton) in the area.
The whole Leyton area has become a hub for creatives and designer/makers and boasts its own brewery and coffee roastery as well as being home to a number of great artists.
Finally, a quick word about transport links- the City and Canary Wharf (where we work) are both just a 45 minute commute from the house."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61459063.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27232310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.