3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Nicholas Drive, Grimsby
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached property
- Lounge, kitchen and dining area
- Utility and ground floor w.c
- Three bedrooms and shower room
- Off road parking and enclosed rear garden
- EPC RATING: D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer this detached property briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, utility, down stairs w.c, and under stairs storage cupboard. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from enclosed rear garden, summer house and extensive driveway to the front elevation.The property itself is a good quality home tucked away in a popular residential area. Throughout the home there is a great feeling of space and light, the kitchen/dining area has plenty of room to socialise in that you could enjoy while entertaining your guests. The lounge is flooded with natural light and over looks the driveway which has plenty of parking for family and friends so why not have a few people over. This property is ideal as a family home, stepping stone onto the market even the buy to let investor, either way it bodes well for all buyers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61459111.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8081617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.