4 bedroom flat for saleWentwood House, Upper Clapton Road, London, E5
- Four Large Double Bedrooms
- Own Private Entrance via Garden Gate
- Impressive High Ceilings
- Sumptuous Wooden Flooring
- Versatile Accommodation
- Secluded 52'/16m Long Private Garden and Large Storage Shed
- Excellent Choice of OFSTED Outstanding Primary and Secondary Schools
Rarely available, this delightful four-bedroom garden flat offers beautifully proportioned accommodation, set within its own L-shaped garden with private access and off-street, residents-only parking. Sensitively restored with exceptional attention to detail, sleek lines, stylish fittings and bathed in natural light. Benefiting from a modern bathroom, separate WC, fitted kitchen and a living/entertaining space opening to the garden. Enviable location close to Clapton Station (12min to Liverpool St), a host of amenities on Upper and Lower Clapton Roads, Stoke Newington Church Street, vibrant Dalston, and the magnificent open spaces of Springfield Park. Offered chain-free.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC160653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.