2 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Huberts Street, Great Harwood, BB6
Offers in Region of
- A double fronted stone built terraced property
- Spacious open plan Living Dining Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Ideal first time buy or investment opportunity
- Shared yard area to the rear
- Close to Great Harwood town and amenities
**NO CHAIN ** Open plan in design with a modern kitchen spacious lounge/ diner, 2 good sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Ready to move into straight away! The current owners have kept the property to a high standard and viewing is highly recommended!
Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen - 23'8 x 14'3 (7.21m x 4.34m) - 4 UPVC double glazed windows, a range of base and eye level units with tiled splash backs and roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor canopy over, space for fridge freezer and washer, laminate floor, 2 central heating radiators, down lighters, TV input point, telephone point, wall mounted central heating boiler and Lounge with dining area.
Staircase To First Floor -
Landing - With UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 - 10'11 x 9'3 + alcove (3.33m x 2.82m +alcove) - UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 10'10 x 10'11 max (3.30m x 3.33m max) - UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Bathroom - UPVC double glazed window, 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over, pedestal wash basin and low suite WC, tiled floor, tiled walls, chrome towel radiator.
Outside - To the rear there is a shared yard area.
General Information - Council Tax Band A.
Reference - 13214/08/17/RL/BW
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61460578.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27232542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mortimers Chartered Surveyors, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.