2 bedroom flat for saleProspect Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom purpose-built apartment
- Situated on the top floor
- 2 balconies with views
- Allocated parking
- Spacious accommodation
- Boarded & carpeted loft
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Looking for a spacious, two bedroom apartment in Shanklin, with great views? Then look no further than this purpose-built property with not one, but two wonderful balconies, both with great views of the surrounding area and a glimpse of the sea!Great size accommodation throughout gives a lovely bright and airy feeling, making you feel right at home as soon as you step inside. Two double bedrooms, both with storage and a balcony from the master bedroom, is the perfect spot for your morning coffee! A well-equipped, fitted kitchen has plenty of room for you to show off your culinary skills, with Neff dishwasher and slide and hide oven, whilst your guests enjoy pre-dinner drinks on the balcony off the lounge.A great convenient location means everything you will need is right on your doorstep, shops, restaurants and bars are all close to hand – why not leave the car at home and catch a show at Shanklin Theatre or a bite to eat in the picture perfect Old Village.All in all a great sized property, with lots of storage in the loft, so if you’re looking to downsize and take things easy, this apartment could be exactly what you’re looking for!
- TOP FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'7 x 10'8 (5.36m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen: 13'2 x 9'5 (4.02m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'8 x 10'7 (3.25m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 8'6 (3.53m x 2.59m)
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61461124.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.