2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Drive, Hoddesdon
- Recently Constructed End of Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms & Loft Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Superb Kitchen & Shower Room
- South Facing Rear Garden
A recently constructed and superbly presented two bedroom with loft room end of terraced house situated within this popular residential location just off Ware Road. The property benefits from having a superbly fitted kitchen and a luxury first floor shower room and an internal viewing is recommended
We are pleased to offer for sale this immaculate and superbly presented two bedroom with loft room end of terraced house offering spacious living accommodation and situated in this popular turning just off the Ware Road. The property benefits from having a loft room, luxury shower room and south facing rear garden and an internal viewing is a must to appreciate its noteworthy features.
Upvc double glazed front entrance door leading to :
Featuring wood flooring, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, stairs leading to first floor, doors leading to lounge/dining room and door to:
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Fitted with a luxury suite comprising of a wash hand basin with vanity below, low level flush WC, tiled splash back, obscure upvc double glazed window to front, radiator, wooden floor.
Luxury Fitted Kitchen 9' 2" x 7' ( 2.79m x 2.13m )
Superbly fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under, ample work surfaces with one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted electric ceramic hob with electric oven below and extractor hood above. Integrated washer/dryer, integrated fridge/freezer, cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester gas fired combination boiler, upvc double glazed window to front aspect, tiled splashbacks, power points, wood flooring. Through to:
Lounge / Dining Room 18' 2" x 9' ( 5.54m x 2.74m )
Featuring upvc double doors leading to south facing rear garden and upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, wood flooring, radiator, power points and spot lights to ceiling, TV point.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to:
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 7' ( 3.84m x 2.13m )
Featuring a range of fitted wardrobes to one wall, two upvc double glazed windows to rear aspect, power points, radiator, stairs leading to:
Featuring two velux windows to front and rear aspects, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 7' ( 2.54m x 2.13m )
Featuring wall to wall fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator. upvc double glazed window to front aspect, power points.
Luxury Shower Room
A superbly fitted suite comprising of a fully tiled shower cubicle with inset chrome shower unit and shower screen, partly tiled walls and tiled floor, wash hand basin with vanity unit under, low level flush WC, wall mounted heated towel rail, two obscure upvc double glazed windows to front, extractor fan.
Mainly laid to lawn with walled boundaries, pathway leading to the front door. Side gated pedestrian access.
Being SOUTH FACING with patio area and remainder laid to lawn. Fenced boundaries, side vehicular access and side gated pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61461644.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.