5 bedroom detached house for saleRiverside Avenue, Broxbourne
Withdrawn from Market
- 65' river frontage
- Mooring and fishing rights
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms + 2 en suite shower rooms
- Ground & first floor sitting rooms
- Superb 36' balcony
- Kitchen/ breakfast room
- Pool/ games room and Study
- Detached double garage
- Delightful garden leading down to the river
65' RIVER FRONTAGE with this delightful riverside house enviably situated in a quiet no through road, yet within a few minutes walk of Broxbourne main line station with its fast service to the City. The house has a superb first floor sitting room with a 36' balcony overlooking the gardens to the river. This is a rare opportunity and viewing is essential.
This property currently has planning permission to demolish the existing dwelling and build a four bedroom detached house. The plans can be seen on Epping Forest District Council Website with reference EPF/3224/16.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61464386.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7102871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Wallace Estate & Letting Agents, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.