4 bedroom house for saleKitchen Garden Court, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG5
Offers in Excess of
- Split level townhouse
- Four bedrooms; one en suite
- First floor sitting room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Decked and paved south easterly facing terrace
- Garage, carport, visitor parking
- Private gated development
- A few minutes' walk from Hitchin town centre
A modern four bedroom split level townhouse with a roof terrace, garage and carport, situated a few minutes' walk from Hitchin town centre. Built in 2006 by Bellwinch Homes and set in a private gated development within a conservation area, this property is situated just off Tilehouse Street on a no through road and is a few minutes walk from Hitchin town centre. There is versatile accommodation in excess of 1,070 sq. ft. On the ground floor, there is a cloakroom and kitchen. The sitting room, one bedroom and the bathroom are on the first floor. The master bedroom, which has an en suite shower room, and two further bedrooms are on the second floor. There is a garage, undercover parking and guest parking available. From the sitting room, there are double doors leading out onto a south easterly facing roof terrace which has a decked seating area and patio. The property is conveniently located for a variety of highly regarded schools and is just 1 mile from Hitchin train station from where commuter trains to Kings Cross take just 28 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61469818.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIT170063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.