2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleDurdells Avenue, Bear Cross, Bournemouth
- 2 double bedrooms
- Furniture available, subject to negotiation
- Paved garden with storage shed
- Hallway airing/storage cupboards
- Brick-built store room with power and lighting
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- UPVC fascias, soffits and guttering
- Gas fired central heating
- Combination boiler
- Fitted curtains
This well maintained 2 double bedroom bungalow occupies a generous size corner plot and has a driveway with space for up to 3 cars.
Practical and well proportioned, the accommodation includes a lounge with large bay window, good size kitchen, UPVC conservatory, and a bathroom with an electric shower over bath and a heated towel rail. There is a fantastic range of fitted wardrobes and drawers in the master bedroom.
The bungalow is just a short walk from regular bus routes and close to the centre of Kinson with a Tesco supermarket, leisure centre, library, bank and plenty of other shops.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61477161.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28685958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Bungalow Centre, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.