2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWADDINGHAM PLACE, HABROUGH
- Two bedroom detached bungalow set upon a large corner plot
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Requiring some updating but offering great potential
- Hallway, living room, breakfast kitchen, dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom
- Good sized corner plot with majority lawned gardens
- Driveway and attached garage
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
Croft estate agents of Immingham are pleased to present to the market for sale this well proportioned two bedroom detached bungalow residing upon a good sized corner plot within the village of Habrough. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and double glazing the property does require some updating but is priced accordingly to reflect the works required and offers great potential and briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, dining room, bathroom and two bedrooms. Ample sized gardens enjoying a good degree of privacy, driveway and detached garage. The property has solar panels to the rear elevation providing solar energy for hot water, these panels are not leased.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61478947.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.