3 bedroom character property for saleParkfield Road, Pucklechurch, Bristol
- Three Bedroom Character Cottage
- Two Reception Rooms & Kitchen Diner
- Bathroom, Shower Room & Utility
- Front Garden & Private Rear Courtyard
- Garage & Driveway Parking
*** CHARACTER COTTAGE*** GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING*** A STUNNING character cottage situated in the heart of Pucklechurch. Accommodation comprises: Kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, dining room, shower room, utility, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front garden, rear courtyard, garage and driveway.
This charming circa 1860 built semi-detached cottage is set within the historic village of Pucklechurch. The cottage has been extended by previous owners during its history. Pucklechurch is within easy reach of Bristol and Bath with road and bus connections and close to local amenities of the village including shops, footpaths, pubs, coffee shop and the local primary school. The Bristol to Bath Cycle track is also within easy reach.
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' max ( 3.94m x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window and door to front, feature stone built fireplace with inset wood burner, dado rail, ornamental ceiling beam, TV point, wood effect flooring, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors into courtyard garden and doors to front garden, radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' x 9' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.79m )
Two double glazed windows to front, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, integral dishwasher, integral fridge, TV point, wood effect flooring, inset spotlights, radiator, door staircase leading to first floor.
Door from lounge, walk in under stairs storage cupboard with light and power , door to shower room, open to utility area and tiled flooring.
Utility Area 7' 5" x 5' 5" ( 2.26m x 1.65m )
Double glazed door to courtyard, open to inner hallway, wall units, work surface with stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled splashbacks, space for freezer, tiled flooring, radiator.
Shower Room 8' 10" x 3' 3" ( 2.69m x 0.99m )
W/C, shower cubicle with shower over, tiled splashbacks, electric radiator, wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan and spotlights inset to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Door from kitchen, wooden double glazed window, dado rail, storage cupboard, doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, ornamental ceiling beams, radiator and tv point.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.79m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" + recess x 9' 2" ( 3.10m + recess x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front, dado rail, radiator, built in wardrobes (one used as an airing cupboard with radiator), loft access which is both fully boarded and insulated.
Family Bathroom 10' 2" max x 7' 1" ( 3.10m max x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to side, bath with midfilling inset taps, double shower cubicle with shower over, low level w.c, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, inset spot lights, wall mounted towel radiator.
A single garage with up and over door, wood store attached with double doors.
Parking for two cars.
Enclosed by picket fencing, gated access with pathway to front door, water tap.
Enclosed rear courtyard garden, mainly laid to patio with built in BBQ which can be fired by both charcoal and wood, storage cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler and radiator, additional lean to storage cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61484131.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS102484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chipping Sodbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.