2 bedroom flat for saleGeorge Dixon Road, Birmingham, B17
- Ground Floor
- Transport Links
- Quiet Location
- Close to City Centre
- New Development
A unique opportunity to purchase a 2 bedroom ground floor flat in Harborne which is located close to the city centre. This property is desirably situated within the popular David Wilson, Lordswood Gardens development benefiting from high quality and contemporary interiors.
The property boasts a well organised layout, comprising of:
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes leading to ensuite shower room
- Second bedroom of similar size to master bedroom
- Large family bathroom with WC & Bath
- Generous open plan lounge and kitchen with elegant bay window
- Two store cupboards with built in shelving accommodating hanging space and room for washing machine
- Private off-road parking with allocated bay
This property is ideal for first time buyers, couples, young professionals or families looking for a spacious and practical home.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61488047.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS52908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.