2 bedroom flat for sale11/7 Colonsay Close, Granton, Edinburgh EH5 1BT
- Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, top-floor (3rd) flat, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Granton area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, open plan living room and kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage provision.
- The development also provides landscaped grounds, secured entry system and underground residents' parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, top-floor (3rd) flat, set in a modern, factored residential development, conveniently located in the popular Granton area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
The spacious entrance hallway comprises a large walk-in cupboard, an additional storage cupboard, a secured entry system console, telephone point, two pendant light fittings and gives access to all rooms within. The light and spacious open plan living room features TV and telephone points, carpeted flooring, two pendant light fittings and gives access to the kitchen area. The bright, modern fitted kitchen boasts integrated electric oven, gas hob, extractor canopy and washing machine, excellent storage and space for free-standing fridge freezer (inclusion negotiable). Set to the front of the property, bedroom one is a good-sized double room with TV and telephone points, built-in mirrored wardrobes, stunning feature of floor-to-ceiling windows, and patio doors opening onto two juliet balconies. The second bedroom is a well-proportioned single room set to the rear, with carpeted flooring and pendant light fitting. Finally, the family bathroom is tastefully decorated with a white suite, concealed cistern WC, shaver points, mixer shower and is fully tiled throughout.
Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7981561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.