3 bedroom terraced house for saleHeather Close, West Ashling, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 double bedroom extended family home
- Refurbished with high quality fittings
- Sunny & secluded rear garden
- Quirky & interesting accommodation
- Off road parking to front
- EPC energy rating D (56)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £318,500, please contact Cubitt & West.
Take care as you drive into West Ashling from Hambrook and pass the village pub, as a few yards down the road you are likely to encounter the resident ducks and swans crossing the road to the charming village mill pond. It is exactly this sort of thing that sums up country living, being at one with nature, the countryside and just letting life slow down for once in a while. Turn into the cul-de-sac with a great school at the end and your charming family home awaits. With ample parking, the house has undergone a total transformation over the years, walls removed, the roof has been off and the addition of a porch to name a few. The house flows beautifully and every opportunity to create storage has been made. Good quality fittings throughout from the granite kitchen worktops to the refitted bathroom with power shower. In the summer throw open the French doors from the garden room or perhaps take a dip in the hot tub. If you are someone that works from home there are several spaces which will be more than adequate. Unlike most three bedroom homes you will be pleasantly surprised to find 3 double bedrooms and not a box room in sight. A pretty enclosed rear garden provides the ideal area for eating al-fresco or a barbecue with the sound of birdsong filling the air. You are surrounded by miles of country lanes and the Southdowns National Park await to be explored on foot by bike or on horseback. An early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
What the Owner says:
When I first started my search I was looking for something that offered plenty of space, I wanted something different from the norm' and stumbled across this house. You won’t find another house with this layout, every effort has been made in maximising storage and space. I love the area and we have a great village foody pub. I do have my eye on another property so I am able to move quickly.
- Entrance porch
- Lounge: 12'2 x 10'11 (3.71m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen: (L-shaped) 11'11 maximum x 6'6 minimum (3.63m x 1.98m) plus 11'3 maximum x 6'6 minimum (3.43m x 1.98m)
- Dining area: 7'0 x 6'7 (2.14m x 2.01m)
- Office: 12'3 x 5'6 (3.74m x 1.68m)
- Garden room: 8'8 x 6'7 (2.64m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'11 x 8'7 (2.72m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 9'0 (3.48m x 2.75m)
- Bathroom: 8'8 x 5'8 (2.64m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'6 x 11'10 (4.42m x 3.61m)
- Garden with hot tub
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61491724.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.