Shop for saleBerkshire Street, Hull, HU8
- Fully Equipped Fish & Chip Shop
- Separate Self Contained Flat
- Modernised & Refurbished
- 1 Bed Flat Let Out
- Fixed Price for Fixtures & Fittings
- Shop Ready for Immediate Occupation
- Investor / Owner Occupier Opportunity
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY, this brick and tile end of terrace property provides a fully equipped Fish & Chip shop with separate self contained 1 bedroom flat, the property having been recently refurbished & modernised situated in a heavily populated area east of Hull city centre, the owner selling because of other business commitments. The shop is well equipped and immediately ready to start trading with all fixtures & fittings included at a fixed price, the flat been currently let and generating an income. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Location - The property is situated in a densely populated part of the city with a number of schools been close by, Berkshire Street is predominantly residential and can be approached from the north via Dansom Lane North connecting to Endymion Street to Buckingham. From the south Berkshire Street can be approached from the A165 Holderness Road, via Durham Street and Manet Road connecting through to Mersey Street.
Fish & Chip Shop Accommodation - Modernised and refurbished fully equipped Fish & Chip shop with 5* Food Hygiene Certificate ready for immediate occupation with accommodation comprising of on a Net Internal Area (NIA):-
Frying & Service Area: 13.42 sq.m. (144 sq.ft.)
Kitchen & Prep Area: 7.84 sq.m. (84 sq.ft.)
Lobby with Storage: 1.42 sq.m. (15 sq.ft.)
Store & Chipper Area: 2.74 sq.m. (30 sq.ft)
Flat Accommodation - Approached from the side of the property leading to entrance hall/lobby to
Kitchen - 3.22m x 2.13m (10'7" x 7'0") - Range of fitted units and worktops and wall mounted gas water heater, door to communal yard.
Shower Room - 1.82m x 1.40m (6'0" x 4'7") - With white suite including double width shower cubicle, low flush WC and wash basin been fully tiled with extractor unit.
First Floor Landing -
Lounge - 3.64m x 3.27m (11'11" x 10'9") - With gas fire, sliding patio doors giving access to roof terrace
Bedroom - 3.77m x 3.64m (12'4" x 11'11") - With gas wall heater.
Services - All mains services are connected.
Sale Terms & Shop - The property is offered for sale by Private Treaty, the tenure we are given to understand is Freehold vacant possession been available to the ground floor Fish & Chip shop, the flat been let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, further details of which are available for the sole agents.
Shop Fixtures & Fittings - The price for all fixtures, fittings, equipment and stock within the Fish & Chip shop is at fixed valuation price of £10,000. A full list of Fixtures & Fittings are available from the selling agents.
Outgoings - The shop premises have a rateable value of £990 subject to the uniform business rating multiplier and and any available reliefs. The flat is understood to be within Band A for Council Tax purposes . Figures and Banding are provided for guidance purposes only and should be verified with the Local Authority the Hull City Council.
Energy Performance Certificates (Epc's) - The ground floor retail unit has an Energy Efficiency Rating within band C, the first floor self contained flat is within band E.
Vat - It is understood VAT will not be applicable to the agreed sale price for the property and the fixtures & fittings therein.
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents on (01482) 375212
Agents Notes - 1.These sales particulars are intended to be a brief description of the property. Prospective purchasers should themselves or through their own Agents/Solicitors verify the details of the property, which is being offered for sale before making a commitment to purchase.
2.Services, fittings and equipment as detailed have not yet been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty is given or implied as to their condition.
3.Measurements where stated are approximate and for guidance only.
4.Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation on acceptance of any offer, in relation to Money Laundering Regulations 2003. Leonards would respectfully ask for your co-operation in order to avoid delays in instructing solicitors to proceed with a sale.
1. Money Laundering Regulations 2003 & Immigration Act 2014: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage. 2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly if there is any point which is of particular importance, please contact our office and we will endeavour to check the position for you. 3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes or any stated areas are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture etc. 4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase. 5. Photographs & Floor Plans: Floor plans where supplied, are not to scale and are provided for general reference only, photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens which also has the potential to make a room look larger and therefore please refer to the room measurements detailed within this brochure. 6. Leonards for themselves and their vendors of this property, whose agents they are give notice that these particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. Matters referred to should be independently verified by any prospective purchaser. Neither Leonards, nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26465750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leonards, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.