2 bedroom flat for sale3 Bridgeman Road, Teddington
- Conversion Property in a Grand Victorian Detached Home
- High Ceilings
- Nearly 800sqft
- Modern Kitchen
- Open Plan Dining/Reception
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Off-street Parking
- Communal Garden
- Close to Teddinngton Train Sation & High Street
An exceptional period conversion flat occupying the whole of the upper ground floor of an impressive detached Victorian house. Internal accommodation comprises an entrance hall, open plan dining/reception room with original sash bay windows, modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en suite shower room, second double bedroom and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from an off-street parking space, use of the communal gardens, high ceilings throughout, sash windows and gas central heating. Bridgeman Road is a quiet and beautiful tree-lined residential street, enviably located moments from Teddington high street with its wide array of shops, bars, restaurants and other amenities. The commuter will find Teddington National Rail Station within easy reach as well as the M3 for road access in and out of London.
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.